At ASIANA AIRPORT, we are committed to offering the world’s best services and enhancing customer satisfaction by establishing and maintaining a quality management system that meets international standards. We provide services that have the least impact upon the green and maintain environment-friendly operation. To achieve these goals, we will:
- 1. Develop, implement and improve our quality management system, to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements
- 2. Establish the quality management system, documents, implement and maintain a quality management system and continually improves its effectiveness in accordance with international standards.
- 3. Meet and comply with green and environmental laws, and system requirements.
- 4. Minimize the emission of greenhouse gases by reducing resource and energy consumption and improving efficiency.
- 5. Make full use of waste recycling and minimize green impact by minimizing discharge of air and water pollutants.
- 6. Conduct and review regular monitoring to achieve the goal of green management and improve consistently.
- 7. Develop active social responsibility for the environment.
Representatives will fulfill their duties and responsibilities and motivate employees to reach performance objectives while providing opportunities for further development. Furthermore, the interests and needs of stakeholders and customers will be met.
CEO & VICE PRESIDENT Cho, Gyu Yung